Client Services Representative
EOX Vantage is looking for skilled, experience, friendly, and motivated customer service professionals to join our Client Services Team! Come join our growing team of Client Services Representatives who manage a diverse set of customer facing tasks at a pace that allows them to grow and excel into a career path.
Client Services Representatives are skilled professionals who engage with a diverse customer base via phone, email, and chat communication. They handle assigned tasks with a high-level of knowledge, passion, and a commitment to satisfying the customer. Their goal is to deliver customer solutions that are thoughtful, reliable, and remarkable.
- Handle a moderate volume of inbound and/or outbound calls.
- Communicate with customers via email and/or chat.
- Identifying solutions for customer issues using resources provided.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Meet personal and team based productivity and efficiency goals.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of customer service experience.
- Proven ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Strong communication skills
- High level time management skills.
- Customer-centered approach and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- High-school degree required, Bachelor’s or higher preferred.
- One location
About EOX Vantage
At EOX Vantage, our goal is to deliver premier service with insights that boost overall operations. Clients choose EOX Vantage to improve their operational efficiencies and optimally manage data through direct assistance from the Managed Services team and leveraging the customized, patented Enterprise Operating System (EOX) – a suite of unified cloud-based apps to run a business, all on one secure platform. EOX Vantage allows clients to focus on what they do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of their operations, and improving their effectiveness with data and insights.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.