Customer Success Manager
A tremendous growth opportunity for an experienced, customer-facing professional who wants to work for a growth focused company. EOX Vantage has been in business for 15 years and works hard to maintain its inviting company culture, making it a pleasant working environment. You will work directly with customers to define and help them achieve measurable outcomes that lead to significant organizational improvements through the implementation of our Enterprise Operating System and our Managed Service solutions. There is opportunity to partner with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to create a value-story – from project initiation through outcome delivery.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will coordinate with EOX Vantage enterprise level customers as the point of contact from development through implementation and beyond. The Customer Success Manager will work with an existing customer base to understand, define and expand evolving business needs and will drive new business by interacting with prospective customers to develop definable proposals. You will be expected to drive adoption of the product and services, and demonstrate ongoing value while working as a project manager and product expert. The Customer Success Manager will work together with our Sales, Product and Operations teams to deliver value to our customers and help them in achieving their goals and desired outcomes while adhering to strict project timelines. The primary objective of the Customer Success team is to increase user engagement and renewal rates, minimize churn, and support revenue growth through customer advocacy and referrals.
The Customer Success Manager will also be the driving force behind EOX Vantage’s suite of Managed Services. You will develop relationships with new and existing customers to identify and better understand their needs and provide innovative solutions. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with the Managed Services team to define customer requirements and deliverables. You will also regularly communicate with customers and EOX Vantage support staff to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to customer expectations.
- Work closely with our enterprise accounts to maximize the value and expand total revenue.
- Effectively network within enterprise accounts from C-level down to achieve a successful execution of the customer’s goals while driving the adoption of the Enterprise Operating System.
- Expand EOX Vantage Managed Services to existing customers.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new key accounts & the training of the platform end users.
- Build out project scope and guidelines to monitor health of the on-boarding of the client.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Capture and communicate all customer concerns and risks to the Development and Managed Services teams.
- Gauge customers’ level of engagement with the product and provide feedback to the Product and Development teams for improvements.
- Work with customers to define success criteria and track outcomes.
- Partner with Implementation and Support teams to ensure initial adoption and long-term satisfaction and retention.
- Partner with Sales to grow the overall size of business.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as EOX Vantage advocates.
- Travel up to 30%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience in customer success or account management roles within a SaaS software company.
- 3-5 years experience in insurance operations (preferred).
- 3-5 years experience in technical and/or technology sales (preferred).
- Experience in improvement initiatives, workflow organization, and/or business development.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing).
- Superior professional communication skills and business acumen.
- Keen client management skills with an ability to be a cross-functional resource for each business division.
About EOX Vantage
At EOX Vantage, our goal is to deliver premier service with insights that boost overall operations. Clients choose EOX Vantage to improve their operational efficiencies through direct assistance from the Managed Services team and leveraging the customized Enterprise Operating System. EOX Vantage allows clients to focus on what they do best because they have reduced the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of their operations, and improve their effectiveness with data and insight.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.