Director of Sales
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with strong communication and presentation skills along with a documented track record of productivity to fill the Director of Sales role at EOX Vantage.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Business Development, the Director of Sales is responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to closing business with enterprise prospects through our SaaS model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and operations teams, the Director of Sales will work to develop strategic relationships and close business with prospective customers. Successful candidates will have excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills, with the ability to communicate technical information professionally during presentations with prospects. The Director of Sales will also utilize strategic, conceptual and consultative selling skills to negotiate with C-level, Fortune 1000 companies.
- Manage the full sales process, via a consultative selling approach, with the goal of achieving a sales quota.
- Manage a pipeline of warm, qualified leads, provided by the company.
- Target and educate prospects via demonstrations and presentations (in person and by phone).
- Collaborate with other pre-sales and product operations teams.
- Provide timely customer feedback to the management and marketing teams.
- Use the company reporting tools to provide regular updates, projections and forecasts of sales activities.
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships and tailor solutions based on specific needs.
- Attend conferences and industry-related events.
- Develop and maintain expert product knowledge.
- Travel up to 20%.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing or related.
- 3-5 years of experience in successful enterprise software sales with a proven track record of quota achievement (required).
- Experience selling complex enterprise technology with accounting, HRIS (Humans Resource Information System) or ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience (preferred).
- Strong solution selling experience with enterprise application software solutions to the C-level in Fortune 1000 companies.
- Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of prospects.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving and analytical skills.
About EOX Vantage
At EOX Vantage, our goal is to deliver premier service with insights that boost overall operations. Clients choose EOX Vantage to improve their operational efficiencies and optimally manage data through direct assistance from the Managed Services team and leveraging the customized, patented Enterprise Operating System (EOX) – a suite of unified cloud-based apps to run a business, all on one secure platform. EOX Vantage allows clients to focus on what they do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of their operations, and improving their effectiveness with data and insights.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time