Lead Software Developer
- Designing, architecting, building, and maintaining data warehouse solutions.
- Creating data mapping and workflows.
- Testing and deploying mappings as well as workflows and working with data platforms.
- Performing ETL development using custom built ETL/ELT process/tools, Data Analysis, requirement.
- Gathering, and documentation – high level and low-level technical design documents.
- Working with multiple data sources relational as well as non-relational.
- Extracting data from relational data sources.
- Working with non-relational data sources.
- Performance tuning and maintenance of existing ETL pipelines and fixing any issues in the ETL code.
- Troubleshooting data and performance related issues.
- Creating source to target data mappings, documenting best practices, creating data transformations as per business rules, and implementing custom ETL processes as per requirements.
- Writing standard statements and creating views, stored procedures, and user defined functions.
- Engaging fully in debugging and correcting historical and incremental ETL data loads and developing a good recovery procedure for exceptions.
- Working on System Development Life Cycle and project management methodologies.
- Analyzing business requirements and translating them into functional and technical design specifications and implementation plans.
- Use of Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Shell Scripts, Jenkins, Jira, SVN, GitHub, Teradata.
- Position may require travel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must possess a Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 12 months experience in the position offered or a related position.
- Aforementioned 12 months experience must include the use of the following skills: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Shell Scripts, Jenkins, Jira, SVN, GitHub, Teradata.
About EOX Vantage
At EOX Vantage, our goal is to deliver premier service with insights that boost overall operations. Clients choose EOX Vantage to improve their operational efficiencies and optimally manage data through direct assistance from the Managed Services team and leveraging the customized, patented Enterprise Operating System (EOX) – a suite of unified cloud-based apps to run a business, all on one secure platform. EOX Vantage allows clients to focus on what they do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of their operations, and improving their effectiveness with data and insights.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Send resume to email@example.com