Product Manager Job Description
EOX Vantage – Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing.
This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Perform competitive analysis
- Perform product demos to customers
- Collaborate with Marketing on developing sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical background
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
About EOX Vantage
At EOX Vantage, our goal is to deliver premier service with insights that boost overall operations. We are a Gartner-recognized software company known as an innovator in our segment, offering companies cost-effective, innovative SaaS solutions along with unique visibility and control of their operations. Clients choose EOX Vantage to improve their operational efficiencies through direct assistance from the Managed Services team and leveraging the customized Enterprise Operating System. EOX Vantage allows clients to focus on what they do best because they have reduced the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of their operations, and improve their effectiveness with data and insight.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.