Product Manager Job Description
EOX Vantage – Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing.
This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in LAMP, MEAN, and REACT
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.