A tremendous growth opportunity for an experienced, customer-facing professional who wants to work for a growth focused company. EOX Vantage has been in business for 15 years and works hard to maintain its inviting company culture, making it a pleasant working environment. There is opportunity to partner with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to create a value-story – from project initiation through outcome delivery.
As a Sales Analyst, you will assist the Sales team to conduct market research and gather market and prospective client information. The Sales Analyst will gather and provide information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. Additionally, the Sales Analyst will influence targeted strategies and identify targeted industry verticals in addition to implementing “go to market” strategies to support the Sales Department. Duties may require metrics analysis.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Identify potential client pool based upon market research.
- Make initial contact with prospects to gauge interest levels, set appointments with the sales team, and identify appropriate points on contact.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze prices, sales, marketing methods and distribution.
- Limited travel to tradeshows and conferences, as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Math, Statistics or a related field.
- 2-5 years experience in Sales or Sales Support, consumer analytics (Zoominfo/Discover.org, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.) and/or intelligence gathering.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing).
About EOX Vantage
At EOX Vantage, our goal is to deliver premier service with insights that boost overall operations. Clients choose EOX Vantage to improve their operational efficiencies and optimally manage data through direct assistance from the Managed Services team and leveraging the customized, patented Enterprise Operating System (EOX) – a suite of unified cloud-based apps to run a business, all on one secure platform. EOX Vantage allows clients to focus on what they do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of their operations, and improving their effectiveness with data and insights.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.