- Develop User Interface/Experience design for the company’s EOX product based on industry best practices, including Agile development methodologies.
- Participate in all stages of the product design and development life-cycle, including generative research, conception and definition, prototyping, UI design, and testing
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional groups and external clients to deliver clear direction, specifications, and documentation on how to execute that strategy on projects while meeting project deadlines, and confirms that the quality of projects meet the UI/UX requirements
- Help create applications that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. This involves the design of the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability and function.
- Create highly functional and user-centered wireframes, storyboards, journey maps, prototypes,
- Deliver approved designs to the development team using HTML and CSS.
- Establish and communicate effective design processes through a strong understanding of user-centered design techniques coupled with practical experience in how a User Experience (UX) collaborates cross-functionally for maximum effectiveness delivering solutions for the platform
- Plan, design, and execute user research projects, including discovery research, in-context research, and usability testing of the EOX Product and the customized client deployments.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Interaction/Multimedia/Digital Design or Related Field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience creating and applying user interface designs on software applications or products
- Knowledge of prototyping, design tools, user functionality, intuitive design, current UX Design strategies and trends across web and mobile platforms along with a strong portfolio featuring examples of design work
- Experience in wire-frame rendering tools, HTML 5 and CSS
- Working familiarity with Agile and Software Development Life Cycle processes
About EOX Vantage
At EOX Vantage, our goal is to deliver premier service with insights that boost overall operations. Clients choose EOX Vantage to improve their operational efficiencies and optimally manage data through direct assistance from the Managed Services team and leveraging the customized, patented Enterprise Operating System (EOX) – a suite of unified cloud-based apps to run a business, all on one secure platform. EOX Vantage allows clients to focus on what they do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of their operations, and improving their effectiveness with data and insights.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.